Wednesday, September 18, 2019

My Learning Plan for Support Staff

FOR ALL SUPPORT STAFF
The district is no longer using Halogen, the program that housed all support staff evaluations and handbook sign-off documentation. Instead, all support staff will begin using My Learning Plan, the same platform used for teaching staff. Many support staff members have existing accounts and previous experience using My Learning Plan for accessing training sessions for professional growth hours.

Support staff who have never been in My Learning Plan will soon receive an email from Frontline (the company that owns My Learning Plan) telling them how to set up their account.  Please follow the directions to do so if you receive that email.

You can find the Frontline/My Learning Plan login page in the "District Links" section of the "Staff Resources" page on the Intranet. If you know that you already have a My Learning Plan account but cannot remember your username, please contact Lauren Swenson (extension 51511) or Nicole Gruenewald (extension 51547) in the HR office. If you have forgotten your password, there is a "forgot password" link on the login page.